• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Get the most out of MIR

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:04 PM

Getting the most out of MIR's does take a little effort but it can really pay off in the right situation.

First a few notes about MIR's:
    • Read all fine print and follow ALL instructions
    • Make copies of all submitted materials
    • Track your MIR's so you can follow up if a rebate takes too long

Now most rebates are limit 1 per person, address, etc., They never accept PO Boxes either.
    To get around the 1 per address I did this:
    When I opened my checking I got a Debit card for the account. A few weeks later we went to get one for the wife. When getting the additional card I asked if the address could be different for it, my bank said yes. So I set it up for my mother-in-laws address because she lives across town.
    SO now when there is a good rebate I can order one and Amy can order one and we'll get the rebates.
    This helps my boss out also when he sees something because he can order 2 for my addresses and 2 of his (the store and his home). It's pretty slick!

Now it would be awesome if Tom's boss took advantage of MIR's. He could use his store address, his home address, and 3 different addresses for Tom!! Tom has his 2 houses and his mom across the street. But all of this requires you to have some cash and also you would be sitting on some inventory.
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users