• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Transfered

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:49 AM

I like to try and keep everyone informed of news or changes in my life that effect the project. I was informed yesterday that I am being transfered to another store. The store that I had worked at all summer was a 35 minute drive for me (one way) everyday. Now the store in my town is in need of another manager!

So Friday I will be driving 6 minutes to work. :DThis should be a huge positive for the project as I am saving at least 1 hour everyday driving to work. Although my schedule will change. I doubt I will have the set schedule anymore and I will be working swing and closing shifts (I was opening). I am not sure though because I haven't been there yet to see my schedule.
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

#2 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 03 December 2004 - 11:42 PM

Well I have my schedule for this month now. It's not a set schedule like before. I am now the swing manager so I work open and closing shifts. My days off will now be Friday and Saturday. Too bad I have a family, that would be the perfect days off if I was single!! :wacko::D:lol:
      "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users