Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Error w/ BartPe but not UBCD4W Snapshot error in Acronis

#1 User is offline   TheJackalJM Icon

• Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

First I'd like to say hi to everyone here. I've been using bootdisks and cds for quite some time but have come across an error when using the Acronis plugin. It works fine in UBCD4W and I'm able to do everything (backups & restores). Because the UBCD4W takes so long to boot up, I decided to create a BartPE and add the plugin to it. i will use this cd solely to create backups and restores. All I really need the CD to do is boot, have PE netconfig, a file manager, the ability to use copy and paste and my Acronis plugin. I was able to create the cd, however when I get to the point where I'm about to create an image, I get an error "E00070021: Snapshot of volume could not be taken."(or something like that...)

Can someone please shed some light as to why it would work in UBCD4W but not in BartPE? Lost in the dark here and need some help.

Thanks in advance.

JM :surrender:

This post has been edited by TheJackalJM: 03 February 2009 - 12:53 PM

#2 User is offline   TheJackalJM Icon

• Pip

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:34 AM

Can anyone out there please offer any help? I've retraced my steps and checked the ini files but can't find anything obvious. At this point I'm desperate to get this working and would appreciate any suggestions at all.

Thanks in advance.

JM

#3 User is offline   thomasjk Icon

• Advanced Member
      • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

This sounds like an issue with the plugin which might better be asked here http://www.wildersse...isplay.php?f=65.
        Tom K.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
        0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users