RE: SteelTrepid WARNING: adult and rude content, do not view

#16 User is offline   TheYoungOne Icon

• PipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:47 AM

View Posthilander999, on Apr 14 2009, 09:47 PM, said:

View PostTheYoungOne, on Apr 15 2009, 12:36 AM, said:

He implied that I was stupid from

We have the right to tell stupid people if they can or cannot post. So watch your step, you are close.

I could not have offended any more people than have offended me (but I could have offended less).. But by SteelTrepid implying that I am stupid knowing how far it is from being true is the point I was trying to make...

What qualifies as stupid in your dictionary?

Posting details about downloading a warez copy of windows in a legal forum that has already had to deal with the MS lawyers?
    How about flying off the handle when someone corrects you about something? God forbid they use words you don't understand.

What I find amusing right now is that your blaming your temper tantrum on Ben, where as first thing this morning it was all my fault for using the word DEMERITS when correcting a couple flaws in your posting strategy.

Then, one by one you lash out at everyone, so of course they are going to respond. We call that "Digging a Hole".

For your information about the whole word/dictionary deal, I know words. I know the meanings of many useless things including "Demerits". The use of "Demerits" in a forum leads me to wonder what the forum's meaning of a "Demerit" was.

I will tell you one thing, though.. Anything posted providing instructional information is the sole responsibility of the person posting, and I covered myself with my disclaimer. I only expected it to be up long enough for that person to see it. Just from getting to the forum, he had to have typed something like "bartpe without xp cd" or something like that in google or another search engine, and he would have eventually come across instructions in how to do it.

Also, I did not "lash" out on everyone. Everyone lashed out on me for no good reason, and I was simply defending myself by trying to point out the reality of the situation. I do admit I did get a little excessive, but no-where near as excessive as the posts were that were made about me.

#17 User is offline   TheYoungOne Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:51 AM

View PostGollum, on Apr 14 2009, 10:42 PM, said:

View PostTheYoungOne, on Apr 15 2009, 03:38 PM, said:

View Posthilander999, on Apr 14 2009, 10:35 PM, said:

That post was written calm and I was apologizing AND forgiving you?

What exactly do you think he needs to be forgiven for?

For insulting me because he did not know the whole situation

Dude, im well aware of the WHOLE situation, as is EVERYONE else because its spread out over like 5 threads now.

Youre only embarrassing yourself by continuing.

Please for the love of God, give it a rest

If you are aware of the whole situation and you feel you still have to act the way you are, then that is a fault in your personality and not mine.

#18 User is offline   Gollum Icon

• Trollus Illuminatus
        • Group: BETA Tester

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:51 AM

View PostTheYoungOne, on Apr 15 2009, 03:47 PM, said:

View Posthilander999, on Apr 14 2009, 09:47 PM, said:

View PostTheYoungOne, on Apr 15 2009, 12:36 AM, said:

He implied that I was stupid from

We have the right to tell stupid people if they can or cannot post. So watch your step, you are close.

I could not have offended any more people than have offended me (but I could have offended less).. But by SteelTrepid implying that I am stupid knowing how far it is from being true is the point I was trying to make...

What qualifies as stupid in your dictionary?

Posting details about downloading a warez copy of windows in a legal forum that has already had to deal with the MS lawyers?
        How about flying off the handle when someone corrects you about something? God forbid they use words you don't understand.

What I find amusing right now is that your blaming your temper tantrum on Ben, where as first thing this morning it was all my fault for using the word DEMERITS when correcting a couple flaws in your posting strategy.

Then, one by one you lash out at everyone, so of course they are going to respond. We call that "Digging a Hole".

For your information about the whole word/dictionary deal, I know words. I know the meanings of many useless things including "Demerits". The use of "Demerits" in a forum leads me to wonder what the forum's meaning of a "Demerit" was.

I will tell you one thing, though.. Anything posted providing instructional information is the sole responsibility of the person posting, and I covered myself with my disclaimer. I only expected it to be up long enough for that person to see it. Just from getting to the forum, he had to have typed something like "bartpe without xp cd" or something like that in google or another search engine, and he would have eventually come across instructions in how to do it.

Also, I did not "lash" out on everyone. Everyone lashed out on me for no good reason, and I was simply defending myself by trying to point out the reality of the situation. I do admit I did get a little excessive, but no-where near as excessive as the posts were that were made about me.

Dude stop producing word fog, no ones even trying to negotiate their way through it any more
        Part of the conversation after highlander999 convinced me to try Vista for a second time, and after i removed it and caught up with him:

Me: Stop talking about it in a positive way, it makes me want to cut myself, just to feel something again
        John: Found a new signature did ya?

And Now a word from our sponsor:
        Partner commenting on your crotch forest? Or just want to make things appear bigger? Do you believe a goatee should only be worn on your chin?
        Have you been curious to try genital grooming, but too scared to take action? We're here to help.
        Sack and crack maintenance can take over your life if you let it, for tips, hints and support in a non-judgmental group situation, please visit THIS SITE
        This is an exclusive free service, accessible only to members of 911cd.net/forums, brought to you by HappySack Inc

Now Co-sponsored by new Marine Strength ©Windex, when you absolutely positively need all your boats glass surfaces to be streak free....

#19 User is offline   Gollum Icon

• Trollus Illuminatus

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:57 AM

View PostTheYoungOne, on Apr 15 2009, 03:51 PM, said:

View PostGollum, on Apr 14 2009, 10:42 PM, said:

View PostTheYoungOne, on Apr 15 2009, 03:38 PM, said:

View Posthilander999, on Apr 14 2009, 10:35 PM, said:

That post was written calm and I was apologizing AND forgiving you?

What exactly do you think he needs to be forgiven for?

For insulting me because he did not know the whole situation

Dude, im well aware of the WHOLE situation, as is EVERYONE else because its spread out over like 5 threads now.

Youre only embarrassing yourself by continuing.

Please for the love of God, give it a rest

If you are aware of the whole situation and you feel you still have to act the way you are, then that is a fault in your personality and not mine.

My personal faults at least were present when i registered, they did NOT appear 3 days afterwards along with a new motive for being here.
          Part of the conversation after highlander999 convinced me to try Vista for a second time, and after i removed it and caught up with him:

Me: Stop talking about it in a positive way, it makes me want to cut myself, just to feel something again

Partner commenting on your crotch forest? Or just want to make things appear bigger? Do you believe a goatee should only be worn on your chin?
          Have you been curious to try genital grooming, but too scared to take action? We're here to help.
          Sack and crack maintenance can take over your life if you let it, for tips, hints and support in a non-judgmental group situation, please visit THIS SITE
          This is an exclusive free service, accessible only to members of 911cd.net/forums, brought to you by HappySack Inc

Now Co-sponsored by new Marine Strength ©Windex, when you absolutely positively need all your boats glass surfaces to be streak free....

#20 User is offline   TheYoungOne Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:03 AM

OK, well I have come across a problem here.
            It seems I have forgiven everyone for exchanging rude comments and apologized for both continuing the rude comments and making a last-minute switch to paid. I have already offered for the last time to post a link to the plugin download. I have it ready to upload, but there are still rude comments being thrown around.

I will as of NOW base the future of my DriverBackup PE program on the following scenarios:

1) I get apologies from SteelTrepid and Gollum and I will release the link as soon as I receive them

2) I don't get apologies from both, and I NEVER release the program (for sale OR for free online)

If SteelTrepid AND/OR Gollum don't apologize, you can blame whoever didn't apologize the next time you run into an unbootable system and you suddenly need to backup the drivers. (Or you can waste more system resources and possibly a virus with the utility that you need to run Driver Import PE on a CD-ROM)

#21 User is offline   dirkgently42 Icon

• Ultra Member
            • PipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Group: Donator/Beta Tester

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:20 AM

@TheYoungOne
              Kind of a neat thing about a forum where you can participate as an avatar persona.
              You can be as introverted or extroverted as you want to be.

Some people prefer to lurk and not get involved.
              Some people thrive on being able to say stuff they normally couldn't/wouldn't in person.
              Other people are "who they are" no matter what -- in person, in an alley, on the phone or in a forum.

Overall, people aren't "saying things about you", but they are criticizing your behavior and actions.

Most of us are using humor to take stabs at the situation/behavior. Not you specifically.
              Don't take it personally. Try to be a little more objective. It's only 1's and 0's.
              Nobody really knows who you who are. It only seems personal, from your point of view, because people are responding to "your" posts.
              So far... only "TheYoungOne" has received any criticizm. Your ego should still be intact.

It is not the intent to discourage anyone's enthusiasm, talent, skill, or education, etc.

Please stop taking it personally. :)

This post has been edited by dirkgently42: 15 April 2009 - 01:26 AM

"Ignorance is king. Many would not profit by his abdication. Many enrich themselves by means of his dark monarchy. They are his Court, and in his name they defraud and govern, enrich themselves and perpetuate their power." ; A Canticle for Leibowitz; Walter M. Miller, Jr.

Woo-hoo! M-O-O-N, that spells "Nebraska"! The Stand

Randy: "Hey Earl, someone just told me that Wednesday was hump day, but I don't see any ladies so you watch my back and I'll watch yours." My Name is Earl

GEORGE: Yeah! Look at me! I was free and clear! I was living the dream! I was stripped to the waist, eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery!
              JERRY: Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise. Seinfeld

Klaatu barada nikto
              "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
              Man's Prayer: "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

#22 User is offline   Gollum Icon

• Trollus Illuminatus

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:25 AM

View Postdirkgently42, on Apr 15 2009, 04:20 PM, said:

@TheYoungOne
                Kind of a neat thing about a forum where you can participate as an avatar persona.

Some people thrive on being able to say stuff they normally couldn't/wouldn't in person.
                Other people are "who they are" no matter what -- in person, in an alley, on the phone or in a forum.

Overall, people aren't "saying things about you", but they are criticizing your behavior and actions.

Most of us are using humor to take stabs at the situation/behavior. Not you specifically.
                Don't take it personally. Try to be a little more objective. It's only 1's and 0's.
                Nobody really knows you who are. It only seems personal, from your point of view, because people are responding to "your" posts.
                So far... only "TheYoungOne" has received any criticizm. Your ego should still be intact.

It is not the intent to discourage anyone's enthusiasm, talent, skill, or education, etc.

Who let the voice of reason in here....Guards!!!

#23 User is offline   TheYoungOne Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:28 AM

View Postdirkgently42, on Apr 14 2009, 10:20 PM, said:

@TheYoungOne

Nobody really knows you who are. It only seems personal, from your point of view, because people are responding to "your" posts.

You seem to be the only reasonable poster that I have gotten.

I will send you the download link if you wanted to try it out. That copy will be free forever. I am still waiting on some apologies because there were some rude and un-called-for comments. But since you seem to be the first person that is non-objectable, I will let you have a copy for free. Try it out and let me know how it works (maybe, say, compared to a different driver backup program if you can)?

#24 User is offline   dirkgently42 Icon

• Ultra Member
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:29 AM

View PostGollum, on Apr 15 2009, 01:25 AM, said:

Son of a .... ROLF

This post has been edited by dirkgently42: 15 April 2009 - 01:42 AM

"Ignorance is king. Many would not profit by his abdication. Many enrich themselves by means of his dark monarchy. They are his Court, and in his name they defraud and govern, enrich themselves and perpetuate their power." ; A Canticle for Leibowitz; Walter M. Miller, Jr.

Randy: "Hey Earl, someone just told me that Wednesday was hump day, but I don't see any ladies so you watch my back and I'll watch yours." My Name is Earl

GEORGE: Yeah! Look at me! I was free and clear! I was living the dream! I was stripped to the waist, eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery!
                    JERRY: Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise. Seinfeld

Klaatu barada nikto

#25 User is offline   Gollum Icon

• Trollus Illuminatus

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:36 AM

View Postdirkgently42, on Apr 15 2009, 04:29 PM, said:

Son of a .... LOL

If you agree to leave quietly and return from whence you came ill let you off with a mild nipple cripple

#26 User is offline   TheYoungOne Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:39 AM

View PostGollum, on Apr 14 2009, 11:36 PM, said:

Son of a .... LOL

If you agree to leave quietly and return from whence you came ill let you off with a mild nipple cripple

I think you will find your guards to be quite incapacitated.
                        [Stewie Griffin]

#27 User is offline   dirkgently42 Icon

• Ultra Member
                        • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:48 AM

View PostGollum, on Apr 15 2009, 01:36 AM, said:

Son of a .... ROLF

That's better than a full wrinkle stick. I know that's painful.

This post has been edited by dirkgently42: 15 April 2009 - 01:49 AM

Klaatu barada nikto

#28 User is offline   Gollum Icon

• Trollus Illuminatus

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:52 AM

View Postdirkgently42, on Apr 15 2009, 04:48 PM, said:

Son of a .... ROLF

Nah stick around, its like watching a bird fly into a window, over and over

#29 User is offline   hilander999 Icon

• Project Development
                            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                              • Group: Moderator & Development

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:58 AM

View PostGollum, on Apr 15 2009, 02:52 AM, said:

View Postdirkgently42, on Apr 15 2009, 04:48 PM, said:

Son of a .... ROLF

Looks an awful lot like groundhog's day.

A weatherman finds himself living the same day over and over again.

Dead Blow Hammer - 19 colors of Duck Tape - Bailing Wire

#30 User is offline   dirkgently42 Icon

• Ultra Member
                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                • Location:o-n-s junior market, 1934 East Anaheim

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:08 AM

View PostGollum, on Apr 15 2009, 01:52 AM, said:

Yet another veiled reference to the glass bottom boat?

Klaatu barada nikto

• (46 Pages)
                                • +
                                • Last »
                                • You cannot start a new topic
                                • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
                                0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users