• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Beta testing & new release

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 17 January 2005 - 01:53 PM

Emails have been sent out to the 3 people who have volunteered to beta test hardware drivers for me. I am pretty confident they should work but want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Since that phase is almost over I'm trying to think of how I should approch the new release. Switching over all the drivers for the new version of BPE would require too much time, time I currently do not have. So I think I will not release the "driver" download for about a week. However I should be able to release 2.4 of the project within the next couple of days. Maybe I could just have people request drivers for their hardware and send it to them. They can then verify it works and then will be added to the "driver" download.

So I think I am done for the moment on drivers. Now to add more tools to the project, verify everything works, and release 2.4. I should be able to get this done pretty quickly, I hope. Thanks to everyone for your patience, believe me it will pay off!!
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users