#1 User is offline   dirkgently42 Icon

• Ultra Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Donator/Beta Tester

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:02 AM

Kathie Lee, Tom Hanks, Sean Connery and Burt Reynolds face off with Trebek

http://www.nbc.com/S...opardy/1105261/

"CATCH THESE MEN" :lol:
    "Ignorance is king. Many would not profit by his abdication. Many enrich themselves by means of his dark monarchy. They are his Court, and in his name they defraud and govern, enrich themselves and perpetuate their power." ; A Canticle for Leibowitz; Walter M. Miller, Jr.

Woo-hoo! M-O-O-N, that spells "Nebraska"! The Stand

Randy: "Hey Earl, someone just told me that Wednesday was hump day, but I don't see any ladies so you watch my back and I'll watch yours." My Name is Earl

GEORGE: Yeah! Look at me! I was free and clear! I was living the dream! I was stripped to the waist, eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery!
    JERRY: Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise. Seinfeld

Klaatu barada nikto
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
    Man's Prayer: "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

#2 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:32 AM

That one was pretty good, my favorite is still the buckfutter one!!
      "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

#3 User is offline   dirkgently42 Icon

• Ultra Member
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Donator/Beta Tester

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:54 AM

The pen is mightier!
        buckfutter... is the best one!! :clapping:too bad I can't seem to find the vid anywhere.
        "Ignorance is king. Many would not profit by his abdication. Many enrich themselves by means of his dark monarchy. They are his Court, and in his name they defraud and govern, enrich themselves and perpetuate their power." ; A Canticle for Leibowitz; Walter M. Miller, Jr.

Woo-hoo! M-O-O-N, that spells "Nebraska"! The Stand

Randy: "Hey Earl, someone just told me that Wednesday was hump day, but I don't see any ladies so you watch my back and I'll watch yours." My Name is Earl

GEORGE: Yeah! Look at me! I was free and clear! I was living the dream! I was stripped to the waist, eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery!
        JERRY: Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise. Seinfeld

Klaatu barada nikto
        "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
        Man's Prayer: "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

#4 User is offline   BvF7734 Icon

• Ultimate Member
        • PipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: BETA Tester
          • Interests:My wife, twin boys, and baby girl. Astrophysics and all things car and computer related.<br /><br />Gaming big time with RTS games.<br /><br />Heavy into MAME and other emulation.

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:36 AM

The Pen is Mightier was a very good one! A close follow up runner definately is "AN ALbum Cover." Emphasis to see what is said... ;-) About the Pen Is Mightier... "Gussy it up all you want Trebek, all I want to know is does the dang thing work! If it does, I will buy a dozen!"

One last thought and I will stop tainting this thread... lol

Sean: Trebek, I have a conundrum for you a riddle if you will. Whats the difference between you and a mallard with a cold?
          Alex: (frustrated) I don't know Mr. Connery, what is it?
          Sean: Ones a sick duck and I forget how the rest goes but your mothers a whore! (laughing)
          Alex: (shocked look and then disgust)

And I bid you farewell for now! lol
          \m/ (>.<) \m/

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
          BvS Wiki is a good place for information about the above mentioned game.
          It is free and browser based so will play anywhere on any machine!
          You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be exaggerated or mis-quoted and used against you.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
          0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users