2.4 Released!!

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 19 January 2005 - 11:40 AM

I have finally released 2.4!!!! There are a lot of new things and changes:
    1. please do use Bart's PE 3.1.3
    2. drivers are now seperate, none are included in the "program" download. The "driver" download is not yet available as it is a very time consuming process and there is no way for me to verify the drivers I build work. I will need help with this.
    3. Runscanner is now being used for several tools and SpyBot S&D is now included. Although SpyBot does not work properly I still wanted to include it in hopes that others could "tinker" with my plugin and offer some additional insight on how to get it to 100%.
    4. I built generic menus (batch files) for a few of the tools in the project. They are true Win tools, but need switches to operate correctly. This was the only solution I could think of other than large clunky menus. You will notice the clunky menus for Dirms and WUL are now gone.
    5. New background design. Looks better than the old one. I am still working on getting the file size down (currently 2+ Meg). Someone suggested a program that I could use to shrink the size and not loose much quality, but it did not work. I installed it on Amy's and my computers and it kept giving an error.
    6. Too many things to list, sorry.

I didn't do everything that I wanted to with this new version due to my busy schedule. So I will just have to save the ideas and suggestions for another version. I hope everyone enjoys it and look forward to your feedback!!

EDIT BY LittlBUGer: More mirrors are up. Download from wherever you like. :)

This post has been edited by LittlBUGer: 20 January 2005 - 03:26 PM

"I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users