• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Laying In The Street Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:36 AM

That has to be one of the hardest things to see. Especially when you look out and think a neighbor kid got hit by a car, only to walk up and realize it's one of your sons!

Luckily he did not get hit by a car but it's scary as hell to see your son laying in the street in a pool of blood unconscious. His front tire flew off the bike and he took a hard face plant into the asphalt. A few stitches, few bruises, a lot of scrapes, a concussion, and 4 hours at the hospital is fun stuff. I took pictures with my phone and I know the wife took them off my memory card, I just don't know what place she put them? Probably MySpace? I'll hook you up with a link later, he really f'd up the one side of his face!
    One thing that is slightly cool was the ambulance ride, but I don't think he will remember it. That's the first time in 20 years for me to ride in an ambulance. Last time I was about his age and was in a bad van accident. I ended up with 27 stitches to my face, at least Troy only got about 7.

In the last two weeks I have been at the hospital too many times. I think about 6 times now, with about 4 doctor visits also. One routine visit to the doctor was for me only to find out I have issues also, I found out I have high cholesterol. I am personally on a rabbit diet now but I will discuss that more in a post on my blog soon. The wife had been feeling a little better so I thought I was done with the hospital visits for a while. She had one hell of a week and a half with some sort of migraine, nerve pain, something I can't describe and it's still not completely gone. Laying in bed all that time was no fun for her and the pain was just hell. I really wish the doctors could figure out what it is.

Anyways, I've had one hell of a last two weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any better? The thing I don't understand the most though, why did my son flip me off when I asked him if he wanted to go on a bike ride today?
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

#2 User is offline   pumpkin Icon

• Don't forget your wives!!!!
    • PipPipPip

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:08 AM

now is there a pic

Attached File(s)

Just a cow

#3 User is offline   turbine_blade Icon

• PipPip
        • Group: Members

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:51 AM

Extending my sympathies. Maybe a cool motorcycle helmut would be a good idea. If nothing else, a helmut like those used by Orange County Choppers would be better than a typical bicycle helmut.

My youngest brother recently injured his elbow in a bicycle accident, and that has cost about $10,000 or more. I found elbow protectors at Wall Mart for $10. Little brother needs exercise for his health, but he also need both arms to do his work as a piano technican.

#4 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

I guess I'm having issues with the attachments. Here is the link for Amy's MySpace pictures:
          http://viewmorepics....albumId=2600443
          "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

#5 User is offline   xpower7 Icon

• Pip
            • Group: Members

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:56 PM

I'll pray for a fast recovery and for your family in general.
            Romans 8:35,37 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
            0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users