• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Copy Of Windows 7

#16 User is offline   pumpkin Icon

• Don't forget your wives!!!!
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:31 PM

Really bored does not begin to say how bad this thing was!!! It was so freaking cold I was wrapped in a blanket and didn't understand a word they were talking about. All I heard was Blah blah blah Windows 7 blah. I wanted to shoot myself but Ben seemed to learn some stuff and we got the copies we went for so I guess it was worth my time to make him happy he does so much to please me so I guess I owed him. Next time though I'm sitting in a corner and taking a nap or cross stitching.
    Just a cow

#17 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:51 PM

Hey! Watch it there. Before you left and he was showing off some of the Win7 "eye candy" you were whispering to me "I want that" and "Do I have that?"
      YES you do, you've had Win7 HP for almost 2 months now!! All we do on that new damn system is watch TV so you never play with it! I'll have to upgrade your new netbook to Win7 later.
      "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

#18 User is offline   pumpkin Icon

• Don't forget your wives!!!!
      • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:07 PM

Thats right 5 mins of things I liked I froze for 5 hours!! Anyways I always like spending time with you so its all good. Windows 7 does seem cool I'm just frustrated with it because of it my system in our room. Half my apps. don't run but with the release coming out now more should start working and things like that. I didn't understand alot of the tech stuff but did like the as Ben put it eye candy.
        Just a cow

#19 User is offline   Lord Necron Icon

• PipPip
          • Group: Members

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:56 PM

View Postpumpkin (aka The Boss of the Boss), on 12 October 2009 - 07:31 PM, said:

All I heard was Blah blah blah Windows 7 blah.

Hmmm, I wish I heard that. All I heard today was "blah blah server 2008 RC2. blah blah only on enterprise and ultimate." Don't get me wrong, they are doing some neat things. Just thought I would hear more about Windows 7 and less about server (seeing as I wasn't sitting in on the server stuff).

It was held in a movie theater. As in multiplex. Odd.

Oh yeah, and they ran out of copies of Windows 7. Mine has to be mailed to me. Joy.

Side note: I wore my DiggNation hat. Not one comment. And "you people" call yourself geeks! /over generalized rant

This post has been edited by Lord Necron: 09 November 2009 - 11:00 PM

Posted Image
          Posted Image
          Posted Image

#20 User is offline   Lord Necron Icon

• PipPip
            • Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

View PostSteelTrepid, on 12 October 2009 - 05:35 PM, said:

One bad thing though, it's 32bit?? I chimed into a conversation when a few guys were complaining about that and said the keys are not "bit" dependent. Meaning the key will work with 32bit and 64bit media, or at least that is the way it is with Vista and I doubt they changed that. One of the guys said that did not work for him when they gave away Vista Ultimate. I expressed that I figured it was dependent on the type of media, meaning it won't work with OEM copies but will probably work with Volume License media? If and when I get the chance to confirm this or find information about this, I'll post on my blog.

I was surprised today when I received a 64bit version disk in the mail today after having received the 32bit a week or two ago. You get one, too?
            Posted Image
            Posted Image
            Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
            • +
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
            0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users