Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Quicksys Disk Defrag - Beta

#1 User is offline   stidyup Icon

• Forum News
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderator
    • Location:Yorkshire, UK, Earth, Milky Way, the known Universe and probably the unknown too....

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

http://www.qdiskdefrag.com/

It is a free disk defragmenter and optimizer for Microsoft Windows® with high technology that aims to rearrange the fragments of files on disk, to be continuously and in order, so that the performance and search speed of the disc increases. Besides defragmenting the disk, Quicksys Disk Defrag has a system called QSICA (Quicksys Intelligent Clusters Allocation) for clusters optimization.

Disk Defragmentation

Disk Defragmentation reduces data access time and allows storage to be used more efficiently. With all the data organized, the head of reading, which is responsible for finding, reading and writing of files on disk need to move less, and the fragments of files are found more quickly. This is directly reflected in the performance and agility of the computer.

Disk Optimization

The optimization of clusters using QSICA provides maximum prevention that new files inserted on the disk are fragmented and best clusters location.

http://www.qdiskdefrag.com/download

Beta Software so use at your own risk.

I think if you chose the installer rather than the portable version it will come with the Ask toolbar which you may not want to install. I've not checked the installer so I don't know if you can untick the Ask toolbar.

I've had a quick play with this software and it looks promising.
    RescueME Virus Removal

Mirror

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users