Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Resignation... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BvF7734 Icon

• Ultimate Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: BETA Tester
    • Interests:My wife, twin boys, and baby girl. Astrophysics and all things car and computer related.<br /><br />Gaming big time with RTS games.<br /><br />Heavy into MAME and other emulation.

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

@ Steel and all others in control:

It is with great thought and consideration that I must tender my resignation from the beta testers team. As you can see, I have not been active at all recently mostly due to my new job that I can not discuss. So if you could kindly remove my status from the beta testers and place as a contributing member (I have donated in the past but we could not communicate properly then for some reason) it would be greatly appreciated.

I would have posted in the Beta section but alas I do not have new topic creation capabilities.

I will try to remain active to some extent giving advice and forwarding my plugin for PC Guardian to those who request it. But I can not see myself becoming a productive member in the foreseeable future.

Thank you and it has been fun!!

If and when I am online in a fashion that I can hang out in IM's, I am redbaron7734 on AIM.

BvF
    \m/ (>.<) \m/

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
    BvS Wiki is a good place for information about the above mentioned game.
    It is free and browser based so will play anywhere on any machine!
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be exaggerated or mis-quoted and used against you.

#2 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:30 AM

Very sad news but I understand. I have seen a lot and learned a lot over these 5 1/2 years running this UBCD4Win project. Life changes and you lose good people. Luckily we have normally been able to "replace" people pretty easily but we will never forget the great people who have helped us.

I hope you at least have the time to post on occasion and keep up with UBCD4Win, UBDVD, UBDVD4Win7, and other project we will start in the future. Please check out my blog for the latest news also. I hope to see you around and wish you the best. Thank you for all your help!! You have honestly helped thousands of people all over the world with the help you provided with beta testing.
      "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

#3 User is offline   BvF7734 Icon

• Ultimate Member
      • PipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: BETA Tester
        • Interests:My wife, twin boys, and baby girl. Astrophysics and all things car and computer related.<br /><br />Gaming big time with RTS games.<br /><br />Heavy into MAME and other emulation.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:55 AM

Rawk!! I will remain here but I just won't have time to participate in any dev work or beta testing. Will keep in mind the other sites and I will try to check them out shortly. I had lots of fun helping out John and his wacky tests and checking the new versions prior to release. My new job though doesn't allow me the ability to download and install stuff even though I am on the admins list and such. Dang gubment rules... Let alone use the project. Again, dang gubment rules... School went well for the first part. Walked away with an AAIS and a 3.95 GPA. Going to continue in the winter for a BSIS and maybe get a double major with a business focus. Looking to get off the front lines and into management.

I hope all works out well here. I still recommend peeps here to use the project and all the temp that I trained in my last company all still use the project so I know I have brought at least 50 people to use the project and who knows how many they have brought into the fold.

If you want to bounce something automotive or tech related, hit me up on E-Mail. I will get to that faster than I can here.

L8r!!
        \m/ (>.<) \m/

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
        BvS Wiki is a good place for information about the above mentioned game.
        It is free and browser based so will play anywhere on any machine!
        You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be exaggerated or mis-quoted and used against you.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
        0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users