1) Build UBCD4WIN on Windows XP. If you build in Vista, you need to get a copy of "EMPTYREGDB.DAT" and put it in the i386 folder.
2) Format UFD using the HP Format Tool.
2) Copied files over to UFD from "BartPE" folder using UBUSB (Copy files and format MBR, no need for anything else)
a) you can do this manually by copying in Windows Explorer. Change "i386" folder to "minint". Copy "setupldr.bin" to the root of the UFD, rename it to "ntldr". Copy "ntdetect.com" to the root of the UFD.
3) Download Syslinux. Important!! -> Copy cat.c32, chain.c32, menu.c32, reboot.c32, and vesamenu.c32 from the syslinux you downloaded to the UFD's "syslinux" folder. Run "syslinux -d syslinux x:" or "syslinux -ma -d syslinux x:" where "x" is the drive letter of your UFD.
4) Edit "syslinux.cfg" in the syslinux folder on the UFD. Edit the Ultimate boot cd entry to this:
LABEL UBCD4Win MENU LABEL Launch "The Ultimate Boot CD for Windows" COM32 chain.c32 APPEND hd0 1 ntldr=/ntldr TEXT HELP Runs a pre-installed Windows environment, loaded with diagnostic tools. ENDTEXT
5) Test it using USUSB's "Test USB" button.
Thanks again for all your help!!!
Thank u for sharing ur thoughts, I did exactly what you said but I got message "NTDETECT failed"
I'm using UFD Kingstone 4GB with FAT32.
Any help would be appreciated.