UBCD4Win Forums: Virus Help...its Saying I Dont Have Access Rights.. - UBCD4Win Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Virus Help...its Saying I Dont Have Access Rights..

#1 User is offline   Jasonf1083 Icon

• Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:23 AM

Ok, I downloaded some crap, then my start menu disappeared, internet stopped working and some other things i cannot remember at this time. i tried to use Windows Restore, but it says i am not authorized. used another startup program...believe it was "Fix-It" to access my restore points but the only restore points it finds apparently wont work.. and it only found 2. I used this program (ubcd4win) and found all 100 or so restore points, but says somthing about the DFC or SFC or whatever is not running. I go to the device manager and it says it is Started... but no access. i just wanted to re-install windows...but my lovely girlfriend has lost my windows cds. any ideas on how to fix this fiasco.

#2 User is offline   rdsok Icon

• rdsok
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:09 PM

Just some FYI when you ask about technical issues... you must provide EXACT information... not generic info or descriptions. There is no way that someone can help much from what you posted.
      Plan A is always more effective when the device you are working on understands that Plan B involves either a large hammer or screwdriver....

#3 User is offline   Jasonf1083 Icon

• Pip
        • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:07 AM

yeah, sorry about that. but my computer wont boot up into windows anymore, and i dont remember exactly what it was saying. other than i dont have permission to run...restart and try again... and it also would not let any "fix me" programs run... (anti-virus, anti-anything, xp repairs...etc)

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
        0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users