• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Copy And Paste?

#1 User is offline   montyrobison Icon

• Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:17 AM

Hi,

Under the My Computer section everything looks just like windows explorer. I tried to use the copy and paste functions but they don't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong or do they just not really work? Thanks for your replies.

Monty Robison

#2 User is offline   rdsok Icon

• rdsok
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:03 PM

Use a clean unaltered Windows source... do not add any updates to them or alter them in any way other than perhaps to slipstream a service pack... but nothing more
      Plan A is always more effective when the device you are working on understands that Plan B involves either a large hammer or screwdriver....

#3 User is offline   turbine_blade Icon

• PipPip
        • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:40 PM

I have also experienced that lack of copy and paste function when I built by UBCD4WIN by pointing to the installed XP on an eMachine.

The CD worked great except for this functionality. You can use unstoppable copier when copy and paste fails. In later years, I obtained several pure Microsoft install disks. These work perfectly to build the project with full copy and paste functions.

#4 User is offline   hilander999 Icon

• Project Development
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Moderator & Development

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:26 AM

View Postturbine_blade, on 03 December 2009 - 10:40 PM, said:

I have also experienced that lack of copy and paste function when I built by UBCD4WIN by pointing to the installed XP on an eMachine.

The CD worked great except for this functionality. You can use unstoppable copier when copy and paste fails. In later years, I obtained several pure Microsoft install disks. These work perfectly to build the project with full copy and paste functions.

Do you still have the one that does not work?

I would love to see a diff between one that works and one that does not, created with the same default build so that we can narrow down a cause to this issue. It's got to be something rather small causing the error.
          Dead Blow Hammer - 19 colors of Duck Tape - Bailing Wire

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
          0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users