Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Download Errors

#1 User is offline   billyboy13 Icon

• Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:23 PM

i would appreciate it if someone could let me know how to download ubcd4win350 or 322 with out errors. attached is log area with errors thanks Bill

ecompressOrCopy file "C:\UBCD4Win2\plugin\Multiboot-003\USB-Boot\files\grub4dos\menu.lst" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\menu.lst"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\SETUPREG.HIV" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\SETUPREG.HIV"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\SYSTEM32\SMSS.EXE" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\SYSTEM32\SMSS.EXE"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\TXTSETUP.SIF"
    Copying file "c:\I386\1394BUS.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\1394BUS.SY_"
    Copying file "c:\I386\ACPI.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ACPI.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\ACPI.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ACPI.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\ACPIEC.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ACPIEC.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\ACPIEC.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ACPIEC.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\ADPU160M.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ADPU160M.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\ADPU160M.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ADPU160M.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\AIC78U2.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\AIC78U2.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\AIC78U2.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\AIC78U2.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\AIC78XX.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\AIC78XX.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\AIC78XX.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\AIC78XX.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\ALIIDE.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ALIIDE.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\ALIIDE.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ALIIDE.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\ATAPI.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ATAPI.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\ATAPI.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ATAPI.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\AUTOCHK.EXE" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\AUTOCHK.EXE"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\AUTOFMT.EXE" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\AUTOFMT.EXE"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\BIOSINFO.INF" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\BIOSINFO.INF"
    Copying file "c:\I386\BOOTVID.DL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\BOOTVID.DL_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\BOOTVID.DL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\BOOTVID.DL_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\C_1252.NL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\C_1252.NL_"
    Copying file "c:\I386\C_437.NL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\C_437.NL_"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\C_850.NL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\C_850.NL_"
    Copying file "c:\I386\CBIDF2K.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CBIDF2K.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\CBIDF2K.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CBIDF2K.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\CD20XRNT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CD20XRNT.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\CD20XRNT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CD20XRNT.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\CDFS.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CDFS.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\CDFS.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CDFS.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\CDROM.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CDROM.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\CDROM.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CDROM.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\CLASSPNP.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CLASSPNP.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\CLASSPNP.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CLASSPNP.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\CMDIDE.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CMDIDE.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\CMDIDE.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CMDIDE.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\CPQARRAY.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CPQARRAY.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\CPQARRAY.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\CPQARRAY.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\DAC2W2K.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DAC2W2K.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\DAC2W2K.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DAC2W2K.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\DAC960NT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DAC960NT.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\DAC960NT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DAC960NT.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\DISK.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DISK.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\DISK.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DISK.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\DMBOOT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DMBOOT.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\DMBOOT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DMBOOT.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\DMIO.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DMIO.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\DMIO.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DMIO.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\DMLOAD.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DMLOAD.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\DMLOAD.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DMLOAD.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\DPTI2O.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DPTI2O.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\DPTI2O.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DPTI2O.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\DRVMAIN.SDB" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\DRVMAIN.SDB"
    Copying file "c:\I386\FASTFAT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\FASTFAT.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\FASTFAT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\FASTFAT.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\FDC.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\FDC.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\FDC.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\FDC.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\FLPYDISK.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\FLPYDISK.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\FLPYDISK.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\FLPYDISK.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\FTDISK.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\FTDISK.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\FTDISK.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\FTDISK.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\HAL.DL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HAL.DL_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\HAL.DL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HAL.DL_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\HALAACPI.DL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HALAACPI.DL_"
    Copying file "c:\I386\HALACPI.DL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HALACPI.DL_"
    Copying file "c:\I386\HALAPIC.DL_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HALAPIC.DL_"
    Copying file "c:\I386\HIDCLASS.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HIDCLASS.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\HIDCLASS.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HIDCLASS.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\HIDPARSE.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HIDPARSE.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\HIDPARSE.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HIDPARSE.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\HIDUSB.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HIDUSB.SY_"
    Copying file "c:\I386\HPN.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HPN.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\HPN.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\HPN.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\I2OMGMT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\I2OMGMT.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\I2OMGMT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\I2OMGMT.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\I2OMP.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\I2OMP.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\I2OMP.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\I2OMP.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\I8042PRT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\I8042PRT.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\I8042PRT.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\I8042PRT.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\INTELIDE.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\INTELIDE.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\INTELIDE.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\INTELIDE.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Copying file "c:\I386\ISAPNP.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ISAPNP.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\ISAPNP.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\ISAPNP.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDAL.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDAL.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDBE.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDBE.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDBLR.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDBLR.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDBR.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDBR.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDBU.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDBU.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDCA.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDCA.DLL"
    Copying file "c:\I386\KBDCLASS.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDCLASS.SY_"
    Error: CopyFile() "c:\I386\KBDCLASS.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDCLASS.SY_" returned error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDCR.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDCR.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDCZ.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDCZ.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDCZ1.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDCZ1.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDDA.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDDA.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDDV.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDDV.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDES.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDES.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDEST.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDEST.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDFC.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDFC.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDFI.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDFI.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDFR.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDFR.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDGKL.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDGKL.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDGR.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDGR.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDGR1.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDGR1.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDHE.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDHE.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDHE220.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDHE220.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDHE319.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDHE319.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDHELA2.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDHELA2.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDHELA3.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDHELA3.DLL"
    Copying file "c:\I386\KBDHID.SY_" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDHID.SY_"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDHU.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDHU.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDHU1.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDHU1.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDIC.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDIC.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDIR.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDIR.DLL"
    DecompressOrCopy file "c:\I386\KBDIT.DLL" to "C:\UBCD4Win2\BartPE\CMDC\KBDIT.DLL"

#2 User is offline   dirkgently42 Icon

• Ultra Member
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Donator/Beta Tester

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:52 PM

it appears that you will need to use a source other than
      c:\I386

http://www.ubcd4win....faq.htm#require

http://www.ubcd4win.com/howto.htm
      "Ignorance is king. Many would not profit by his abdication. Many enrich themselves by means of his dark monarchy. They are his Court, and in his name they defraud and govern, enrich themselves and perpetuate their power." ; A Canticle for Leibowitz; Walter M. Miller, Jr.

Woo-hoo! M-O-O-N, that spells "Nebraska"! The Stand

Randy: "Hey Earl, someone just told me that Wednesday was hump day, but I don't see any ladies so you watch my back and I'll watch yours." My Name is Earl

GEORGE: Yeah! Look at me! I was free and clear! I was living the dream! I was stripped to the waist, eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery!
      JERRY: Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise. Seinfeld

Klaatu barada nikto
      "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
      Man's Prayer: "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

#3 User is offline   cdob Icon

• Special Guest
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Moderator & Development

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:53 AM

@billyboy13
        c:\I386 contains a non default windows. This is a edited version.

Try disable the Recovery Console plugin and build again.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
        0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users