UBCD4Win Forums: How Do I Add A Spybot (Runalyze) Plugin? - UBCD4Win Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Do I Add A Spybot (Runalyze) Plugin?

#1 User is offline   capostat Icon

• Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Hello,

I am trying to add the Spybot plugin to my ubcd4 build and have not the first clue about doing it. Everything I google is based on building with a BartPE, while I'm using ubcd4win.

I am a novice at cd building, and would appreciate any help with instructions. I got to the part where i want to add a plugin to the list of default ones. The instructions that got me there were easy to follow. Just looking to do this last thing so I can get to fixing my laptop.

Thanks guys.

#2 User is offline   rdsok Icon

• rdsok
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted Yesterday, 10:36 AM

UBCD4Win is based on BartPE as the website mentions... so what you read already applies.
      Plan A is always more effective when the device you are working on understands that Plan B involves either a large hammer or screwdriver....

#3 User is offline   capostat Icon

• Pip

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 AM

View Postrdsok, on 31 December 2009 - 10:36 AM, said:

UBCD4Win is based on BartPE as the website mentions... so what you read already applies.

Ok i see, but then where do i get all the files?

Referring to this webpage:
        http://cquirke.blogs...-spybot-16.html

I don't see many of the files being mentioned. That page was from 2008, and i have the latest spybot installed, but the file names have changed?

I can copy all of the contents of the spybot folder into the plugin folder in ubcd4win, but what after?

Is there a plugin file to download?

#4 User is offline   rdsok Icon

• rdsok
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Admin

Posted Yesterday, 04:59 PM

UBCD4Win already includes Spybot which that page was mentioning... it doesn't not include Runalyze program which is what you were asking about. If you saw instructions for Runalyze, then follow those to create the plugin otherwise you will need to create one yourself but you would need to learn how to create a plugin... the basic info for that is found in the help files you have in the project folder
          Plan A is always more effective when the device you are working on understands that Plan B involves either a large hammer or screwdriver....

#5 User is offline   capostat Icon

• Pip

Posted Yesterday, 05:59 PM

View Postrdsok, on 31 December 2009 - 04:59 PM, said:

UBCD4Win already includes Spybot which that page was mentioning... it doesn't not include Runalyze program which is what you were asking about. If you saw instructions for Runalyze, then follow those to create the plugin otherwise you will need to create one yourself but you would need to learn how to create a plugin... the basic info for that is found in the help files you have in the project folder

i didnt see instructions for Runalyze, only the suggestion that it's a good program to go into the registry. Maybe there are other programs that do this already within the default ubcd4win. I look around to see if anyone has already made the plugin.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
            0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users