• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Version 1.2 RELEASED!!

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 22 July 2004 - 04:22 PM

Damn, it's been a month now and I'm finally releasing a new version. These early versions were supposed to be quickly updated!! Well the computer dying and "the sickness" held us back a few weeks, oh well. I'm feeling a little better and have been busy at my NEW computer these past few days. Well not really new, the only new parts are the mobo and AMD processor, what broke in my original system. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that I couldn't afford a better processor and really a better mobo. Oh well, it runs a little faster than my P4 1.6 so I'm pretty happy. I'm really happy at the fact that I can buy a processor at a fraction of the cost but still get the same performance!! Although I have noticed a lag when running 7Zip??

Onto the new version. 1.2 consists of a few cosmetic changes, really just the menu system, it is now organized into groups. A few new tools have been added and a few have been updated. WUL is now version 1.1 but I think it still does not work in the PE environment, Stinger has a new version, I've added a few more NIC drivers, some RAID drivers, a couple of CD burning apps have been added, USB support is added, and of course all other definition files have been updated (AdAware, AVPersonal, etc.).

Enjoy the new version and please report any issues either here or email them to me. Some of the things I have added I could not fully test, for example I do not have RAID and the only USB device I have available is a mouse (no HDD or CD drive).

Oh yeah, the site has been updated a bit also. I have finally finished the "ScreenShots" page and added a "Tools included" page to the site, along with a few minor updates.

Thanks to everyone for your past support and interest in this project!!
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users