@modify current icons
    Place your icon here:
    plugin\GeoShell\GeoShell\files\GEOSHELL\ICONS

Modify geoshell.inf

Locate current CODE FOR SPYBOT
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","HotKey",""
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Icon","icons\spybot.ico"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Parameters",""
    0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Path and FileName","%systemdrive%\PROGRAMS\spybot\SpybotSD.EXE"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Start-In Path",""
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","ToolTip","SpyBot!!"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Verb",""
    0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Show As", 0x00000001

I edited this code and modified it for my GAIM PLUGIN
    CODE FOR GAIM - Entered in geoshell.inf
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Icon","icons\gaim.ico"
    0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Path and FileName","%systemdrive%\PROGRAMS\GAIM\gaim_sfx.EXE"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","ToolTip","GAIM"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    @ add multiple icons

Place your icon here:
    plugin\GeoShell\GeoShell\files\GEOSHELL\ICONS

Modify geoshell.inf

Locate current CODE FOR SPYBOT
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Icon","icons\spybot.ico"
    0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Path and FileName","%systemdrive%\PROGRAMS\spybot\SpybotSD.EXE"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","ToolTip","SpyBot!!"

I copied the above code and modified it for my GAIM PLUGIN pasting it after the last sequence of the above code (after the Xplorer2 code).
    CODE FOR GAIM - Entered in geoshell.inf
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","HotKey",""
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Icon","icons\gaim.ico"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Parameters",""
    0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Path and FileName","%systemdrive%\PROGRAMS\GAIM\gaim_sfx.EXE"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Start-In Path",""
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","ToolTip","GAIM"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Verb",""
    0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Show As", 0x00000001

Orginal code:
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","0","geoLaunch,0_1"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","1","geoLaunch,0_2"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","2","geoLaunch,0_3"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","3","geoLaunch,0_4"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","4","geoTasks,0_1"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","5","geoSpacer,0_1"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","6","geoTray,0_1"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","7","geODateTime,0_1"

New Code:
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","4","geoLaunch,0_5"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","5","geoTasks,0_1"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","6","geoSpacer,0_1"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","7","geoTray,0_1"
    0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","8","geODateTime,0_1"

In effect you just add a new line:
    then up the number by one for each entry after.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Information pertaining to this subject:
    http://docs.geoshell...ay/R4/GeoLaunch

#2 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:22 PM

Thanks Lawson!! I figured it could probably be done, but have "bigger" things to work on personally. I've always stated that "customization" questions hold a very low priority here. I do realize that people like to change things, but have to understand that we are working on other "bigger" things for the project. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but probably will and have in the past. We spend a lot of time building and making this project....if you want to customize it, please spend your own time doing it. Like I said, I sound like a jerk. I'm sorry that I feel this way, but in my mind....we have spent hundreds of hours working on this project and if you want a customized version...spend a few of your own hours. I hope I have not offended anyone and hope you all just understand.
      Need some hardware or software at super low prices? Check out my online store here: Burrows Solutions

"I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"
      "My cause is noble, my power is pure"
      "My new computer came with Windows 7. Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than Windows Vista. I don't like that."
      "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"

Can we smoke in here?
      Cigarettes or crack?
      Don't make me choose.

#3 User is offline   laiter Icon

• PipPip
        • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:33 PM

SteelTrepid, on Sep 29 2005, 05:22 PM, said:

Thanks Lawson!!  I figured it could probably be done, but have "bigger" things to work on personally.  I've always stated that "customization" questions hold a very low priority here.  I do realize that people like to change things, but have to understand that we are working on other "bigger" things for the project.  I don't want to sound like a jerk, but probably will and have in the past.  We spend a lot of time building and making this project....if you want to customize it, please spend your own time doing it.  Like I said, I sound like a jerk.  I'm sorry that I feel this way, but in my mind....we have spent hundreds of hours working on this project and if you want a customized version...spend a few of your own hours.  I hope I have not offended anyone and hope you all just understand.

I don't think this way.. I think that it is a easier way to access the most useful tools...
        The truth is that.. there are only 4 icons in quick launch bar and the most of us would like to add more icons.. just it..

#4 User is offline   laiter Icon

• PipPip

Post icon  Posted 29 September 2005 - 10:48 PM

Thanks Lawson... I added all my icons in quick launch by editing geoshell.inf like you showed us... Thanks a lot!!!

#5 User is offline   wrc1944 Icon

• Pip

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:23 PM

lawson23,
            Works great! Only thing is I can't get more than 8 additional icons on the right side of the taskbar. Also, some of the applications will not work for this procedure, no matter what path I set. Don't know if it's possible, or I've missed something. Anyway, I'm really pleased, as I now have 12 working quicklaunch taskbar icons.

I discovered an alternative to this, which some might find useful (Maybe it's already known, but in case it's not, I'll outline it briefly below).

There is a C:\pebuilder313\plugin\GeoShell\GeoShell\files\Applications folder, which you open in a separate window. Then you open your C:\pebuilder313\plugin folder in another window, and open each individual application plugin folder, and navigate to the appropriate main .exe file that launches the program (usually found in the files folder). Then you right-click drag each .exe file into the Applications folder, and select "create shortcut."

You wind up with all the applications in one menu, which is accessed by left-clicking anywhere on the desktop, and sliding to Applications. All the programs then appear, have their own icons in one menu, alphabetized as a bonus.

I find this extremely convenient, as it's similar to the lightweight Fluxbox destop environment in Linux. Some would feel it even beats taskbar or desktop icons, as it's essentially instantaneous. It only takes a few minutes to set up, then you rebuild ubcd4win. This enlarged application "instant apps menu" setup, along with the 12 taskbar quicklaunch icons just about completes my customized format for ubcd4win.

Many thanks to the developers of this project (and all the forum contributers) for a wonderful job! Every windows user surely needs one of these live cds.

This post has been edited by wrc1944: 30 September 2005 - 09:27 PM

#6 User is offline   lawson23 Icon

• Ultra Member
            • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:15 AM

I was helping a user with an issue.
              This user was having an issue getting over XX number of icons and they were showing up on the right of the bar by the clock.

In order to avoid this I need to clarify better what I meant by the last line in the instructions: then up the number by one for each entry after.

What this means is you need to also increase the sequence # for the below items also:

The sequence # is the Number I have in bold below:

#7 User is offline   lawson23 Icon

• Ultra Member
              • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:20 PM

Another useful piece of information:
                Organization of the quick launch icons only has to happen in the second part of the code and not the first. So for example you add a virus scanner and you want to put it next to AVpersonal. You can just make it geOLaunch0_5 just like in the first part of the code but in the second part do this:
                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","3","geoLaunch,0_5"
                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","4","geoLaunch,0_4"

This way your new av is moved to the 3rd sequence and your Geolaunch0_4 is moved to the 4th sequence.

When doing my testing for help I created 14 icons and while creating them realized I didn't want them in the order they were placed. So I just modified the second section of code producing the results I needed.

#8 User is offline   EPalama Icon

• PipPip

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:37 PM

View Postwrc1944, on Sep 30 2005, 10:23 PM, said:

lawson23, Works great! Also, some of the applications will not work for this procedure, no matter what path I set. Don't know if it's possible, or I've missed something.
                  This is absolutely true in my case also. I have no problem getting the icons to show but many of them WILL NOT EXECUTE the way they do from the Start Menu?!!

What is it that determines whether or not an app will start from the Geoshell Quicklaunch? I have tried to figure it out to no avail. At first, i thought it was because i used an SFX archive, but that wasn't it. Some of the sfx apps run fine from it.

Anyone have any ideas?

I discovered an alternative to this, which some might find useful (Maybe it's already known, but in case it's not, I'll outline it briefly below).

There is a C:\pebuilder313\plugin\GeoShell\GeoShell\files\Applications folder, which you open in a separate window. Then you open your C:\pebuilder313\plugin folder in another window, and open each individual application plugin folder, and navigate to the appropriate main .exe file that launches the program (usually found in the files folder). Then you right-click drag each .exe file into the Applications folder, and select "create shortcut."

You wind up with all the applications in one menu, which is accessed by left-clicking anywhere on the desktop, and sliding to Applications. All the programs then appear, have their own icons in one menu, alphabetized as a bonus.
                  Also, if the app will not run from the Quicklaunch bar, what's to say it will run using the above shortcuts method? Isn't Geoshell still handling this as well?

This is truly a mystery. I can't remember having that problem with earlier builds but then it's been so long i probably just forgot. :(

#9 User is offline   rdsok Icon

• rdsok

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:03 AM

@EPalama

Its going to be very hard for anyone to help tell you what you did wrong or missed when you didn't state what exactly you did.
                    Plan A is always more effective when the device you are working on understands that Plan B involves either a large hammer or screwdriver....

#10 User is offline   EPalama Icon

• PipPip

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:10 AM

View PostEPalama, on Jan 28 2006, 11:37 PM, said:

Also, if the app will not run from the Quicklaunch bar, what's to say it will run using the above shortcuts method? Isn't Geoshell still handling this as well?
                      As i suspected, apps have the same problem running using this method as they do from GeoLaunch bar. :(Whatever won't run from the bar will not run using this method.

Not that it matters since the apps do not run anyway, but whatever shortcuts i put in the "Applications" folder, the icons don't show up in the finished build. They show up in the folder ok, but not in the CD.

Anyone have any ideas? Do we need to put something in the "Start - In Path" area for these apps:
                      0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","Start-In Path","" ????

This post has been edited by EPalama: 29 January 2006 - 12:10 AM

#11 User is offline   rdsok Icon

• rdsok

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:26 AM

@EPalama

So... I guess since you don't want to post exactly what you did... then you don't really want help. We certainly can't guess what you did wrong without it.
                        Plan A is always more effective when the device you are working on understands that Plan B involves either a large hammer or screwdriver....

#12 User is offline   EPalama Icon

• PipPip

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:31 AM

View Postrdsok, on Jan 29 2006, 01:26 AM, said:

@EPalama So... I guess since you don't want to post exactly what you did... then you don't really want help. We certainly can't guess what you did wrong without it.
                          I just followed exactly what was presented in this thread by Lawson23, and I noticed that this wasn't addressed.

Here is a list of apps/progs etc. that i cannot get to run using lawson23 instructions above:

KAV4.5x, Diskpie from PC Mag, Master Converter, Firefox, Nero, Opera and more.

This post has been edited by EPalama: 29 January 2006 - 12:42 AM

#13 User is offline   rdsok Icon

• rdsok

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:48 AM

Well if you had followed the instructions properly it would work... I know I've done it. Just listing the apps you did it with... doesn't say what you did which was obviously not done properly. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to help... you didn't even follow my instructions to post what you did.. instead you just complained that it didn't work and simply listed what you tried it with... in otherwords... no info to work with so I can't help

#14 User is offline   EPalama Icon

• PipPip

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:06 AM

View Postrdsok, on Jan 29 2006, 01:48 AM, said:

Well if you had followed the instructions properly it would work... I know I've done it. Just listing the apps you did it with... doesn't say what you did which was obviously not done properly. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to help... you didn't even follow my instructions to post what you did.. instead you just complained that it didn't work and simply listed what you tried it with... in otherwords... no info to work with so I can't help
                              I'm sorry but i don't understand. I have been editing this file and creating builds for quite a while. Just not lately. I followed exactly what was dictated above and it matches with what i had done in the past.

Now it's obvious from reading this thread that i'm not the only one that is having prolems with this. I am not a stranger to systems diagnosis or creation so please trust me when i say i followed what was dictated above that i indeed followed it to the letter! ;)

As an IT person for many years, i have long ago learned to backtrack, regroup and try again, which is what i did to confirm the problem (bug?) with this Geoshell BEFORE i posted those questions. Why waste bandwidth and web space dictating a method that is already described above?

The fact that the icons show up, the tool tips show up but the app will not run is a mystery.
                              And at least one other person is having the same problem. Perhaps after numerous times i did goof somehow. But the procedure i followed is already posted above.

This is driving me crazy as it is the last problem to solve before i can create this disk.

Thanks!!

I need to add that SOME of the apps I added DO WORK. The fact that some work and some do not makes me believe that it is some kind of bug or - as the person above mentioned - we missed something?

Could there be something else we need to do for certain apps? Is there a criteria for an app to run this way?

Thank you very much for the help!

This post has been edited by EPalama: 29 January 2006 - 01:01 AM

#15 User is offline   EPalama Icon

• PipPip

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:09 AM

Here is the pertinent part of the geoshell1.ini file:

0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_1","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_1","Icon","icons\taskmgr.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_1","Parameters",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_1","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_1","ToolTip","Task Manager"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_1","Verb",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_1","Path and FileName","taskmgr.exe"
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_1","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Icon","icons\penetcfg.ico"
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\system32\penetcfg.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_2","ToolTip","Start Network!!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_3","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_3","Icon","icons\avpersonal.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_3","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_3","Path and FileName","%systemdrive%\PROGRAMS\avpersonal\avpersonal.cmd"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_3","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_3","ToolTip","AVPersonal"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_3","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_3","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_4","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_4","Icon","icons\kav.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_4","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_4","Path and FileName","%systemdrive%\PROGRAMS\Programs\kav\kav45.cmd"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_4","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_4","ToolTip","KAV!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_4","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_4","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Icon","icons\avgdos.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Path and FileName","%systemdrive%\programs\grisoft\avg7\avg7.cmd"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","ToolTip","AVG 7 Pro!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_5","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_6","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_6","Icon","icons\programs.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_6","Parameters",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_6","Path and FileName","%systemdrive%\PROGRAMS\PD5\PDExplo.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_6","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_6","ToolTip","PowerDeskPro!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_6","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_6","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_7","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_7","Icon","icons\Skull.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_7","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_7","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\Programs\Tor\tor.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_7","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_7","ToolTip","STEALTH MODE!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_7","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_7","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_8","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_8","Icon","icons\Mozilla.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_8","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_8","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\Programs\FirefoxPE\Firefox_SFX.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_8","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_8","ToolTip","Firefox!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_8","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_8","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_9","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_9","Icon","icons\Opera.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_9","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_9","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\Programs\Opera\Opera.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_9","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_9","ToolTip","Opera!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_9","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_9","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_10","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_10","Icon","icons\Nero.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_10","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_10","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\Programs\nero\Nero_SFX.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_10","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_10","ToolTip","Nero5!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_10","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_10","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","Icon","icons\PerfectDisk.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\system32\startPerfectDisk-RAM.cmd"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","ToolTip","DEFRAG!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_11","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_12","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_12","Icon","icons\Clock.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_12","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_12","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\Programs\WT\wt_SFX.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_12","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_12","ToolTip","TIME!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_12","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_12","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_13","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_13","Icon","icons\Ruler.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_13","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_13","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\Programs\Convert\Convert.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_13","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_13","ToolTip","CONVERT!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_13","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_13","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_14","HotKey",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_14","Icon","icons\Diskpie.ico"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_14","Parameters",""
                                0x2, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_14","Path and FileName","%systemroot%\Programs\DiskPie\diskpie_SFX.exe"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_14","Start-In Path",""
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_14","ToolTip","Diskpie!"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_14","Verb",""
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOLaunch0_14","Show As", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOSpacer0_1","Style","standard"
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOSpacer0_1","Set Bar Size", 0x00000001
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOSpacer0_1","Size", 0x00000000
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","AlwaysShowMenu","No"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","CombineItems","Yes"
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","Flash Time (milliseconds)", 0x000001f4
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","Flash Type","Flash|Press"
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","Mark Foreground Task", 0x00000001
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","UnHide Bar when Flashing", 0x00000001
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","Plugin Width Hint", 0x000002c6
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","Show Captions", 0x00000001
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\GeoTasks0_1","Show Icons", 0x00000001
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOTray0_1","Style","standard"
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOTray0_1","Enable Hover Effects", 0x00000001
                                0x4, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Plugins\geOTray0_1","Narrow Icons", 0x00000001

0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins","Plugins Directory","plugins"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","5","geoLaunch,0_6"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","6","geoLaunch,0_7"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","7","geoLaunch,0_8"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","8","geoLaunch,0_9"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","9","geoLaunch,0_10"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","10","geoLaunch,0_11"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","11","geoLaunch,0_12"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","12","geoLaunch,0_13"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","13","geoLaunch,0_14"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","14","geoTasks,0_1"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","15","geoSpacer,0_1"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","16","geoTray,0_1"
                                0x1, "Software\Geo\GeoShell\Services\Plugins\GeoBar (0)","17","geODateTime,0_1"

1. ALL icons are viewable
                                2. ALL Tool Tips work
                                3. Some stuff executes correctly, some does not:

The following does not run:

KAV
                                Firefox
                                Diskpie
                                MasterConverter
                                Nero5
                                Opera
                                World Time (TIME)
                                TOR
                                ================================

The following DOES run correctly:

AVG7
                                PE Net Configurator
                                AV Personal
                                Perfect Disk
                                Task Mgr
                                Power Desk Pro
                                ===========================

Where did i blow it? :wall:

This post has been edited by EPalama: 29 January 2006 - 02:10 AM

• (2 Pages)
                                • +
                                • You cannot start a new topic
                                • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
                                0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users