UBCD4Win Forums: Interesting baby born on 06/06/06 - UBCD4Win Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Interesting baby born on 06/06/06 A little nuts if you ask me... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• Main Mirror/Here Since Beginning
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Computers and stuff...<br /><br />:-)

Post icon  Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:55 PM

From the link here: http://www.mirror.co...-name_page.html

BORN AT 6AM ON 06/06/06, HIS MUM WAS INDUCED FOR 6 DAYS, HE WEIGHS 6LBS 6OZ AND HE'S CALLED.. DAMIEN
    By Richard Smith
    HORROR film fan Suzanne Cooper yesterday named her baby Damien after the devil child in the The Omen, who was also born on June 6.

Suzanne went one better than the movie by hitting the full Number of the Beast with the date - 6/6/06.

Special needs teacher Suzanne, 36, was also induced for six days before Damien arrived at 6.59am, tipping the scales at a spine-chilling 6lb 6oz.

She said: "We are overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that's why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th.

:huh::blink:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
    "Computers are really strange - first everything works fine, then something goes terribly wrong and nothing works, and then - like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, everything is back to normal again. It's like nothing ever happened. Like the computer were female." - Unknown
    "Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy. In a jar on my desk." - Stephen King
    "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan
    "Microsoft Windows [n.]: A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." - Unknown
    "When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why." - Unknown

#2 User is offline   Joshua Icon

• Development Team
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Moderator & Development
      • Interests:Computer, Bikes, and many others

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:30 PM

i have compiled a PreShell version on 06/06/2006 06:06:06.
      But after first boot it tried to format my harddisk. :devil:
      therefore i delete it immediately ! :P:surrender:

Joshua
      my plugin homepage:
      <a href="http://www.drowaelder.de/winpe/PEIndex.htm" target="_blank">http://www.drowaelder.de/winpe/PEIndex.htm</a>

#3 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Admin

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:40 PM

I was going to download a certain song from Iron Maiden and play it all day Tuesday, but I didn't even have 99cents to buy the song!! Oh well.
        "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

#4 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• Main Mirror/Here Since Beginning
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:Computers and stuff...<br /><br />:-)

Post icon  Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:42 PM

View PostSteelTrepid, on Jun 8 2006, 12:40 PM, said:

I was going to download a certain song from Iron Maiden and play it all day Tuesday, but I didn't even have 99cents to buy the song!! Oh well.

99 cents to buy the song? Man, you are funny... ;)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
          "Computers are really strange - first everything works fine, then something goes terribly wrong and nothing works, and then - like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, everything is back to normal again. It's like nothing ever happened. Like the computer were female." - Unknown
          "Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy. In a jar on my desk." - Stephen King
          "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan
          "Microsoft Windows [n.]: A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." - Unknown
          "When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why." - Unknown

#5 User is offline   hilander999 Icon

• Project Development
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Moderator & Development

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:47 PM

View PostJoshua, on Jun 8 2006, 02:30 PM, said:

i have compiled a PreShell version on 06/06/2006 06:06:06.
            But after first boot it tried to format my harddisk. :devil:
            therefore i delete it immediately ! :P:surrender:

Joshua
            :clapping:
            Dead Blow Hammer - 19 colors of Duck Tape - Bailing Wire

#6 User is offline   lawson23 Icon

• Ultra Member
            • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:48 AM

but I didn't even have 99cents to buy the song!

check out allofmp3.com then.

http://arstechnica.c...60530-6943.html

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
              0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users