• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ready for 2.1?? not today but soon

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 09 September 2004 - 09:17 PM

Well my first two days of went ok I guess. Didn't get as much work done as I wanted to but got a lot done on the project today. 3/4 of everything I'm going to include in the new release worked on the first try!! I must be getting good (finally) or something?? Anyways there are really only a few things that are new and I'm still trying to find more to include. So suggest away, please. There has been quite a bit of new software released in the past month also, so a few things are getting updated. New minor version of AVPersonal, Adaware jumped to SE 1.03 and now 1.04, PasswordsPro had a minor update, ExplorerXP (minor), and I think there may be a few more.

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a new version released on Saturday. I have been talking about it the past week and with the success I've had so far I will now guarantee it. Some long time members know that I've said that a new version would be released and things would come up that would prevent it, I'm pretty sure this time it cannot happen!!

Some would also know that usually I am not up this late on a Thursday night, I usually have to be back to work in the morning. Well I'm in the middle of my mini-vacation!! 4 days off work in a row! Sorry it's a big deal to me since in my line of work I am lucky to get my 2 days off in a row.

Thanks again to all of you for your support! You help make this project better everyday!! :D:wub::D
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users