• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MS ISSUES!!!....a must read!

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 13 September 2004 - 07:09 PM

Ok, I received a package of documents from Timothy Boller. Does anyone know him?? Well he is from Seattle, Washington....any clues from that, oh crap I think I gave it away with the title. Anyways, a message has been posted on the home page about this NEW issue. Seems that Microsoft has finally found out about this project. They are having issues with the domain and "product" name. WTF?? Product?? This is not a product it is a PROJECT, a freeware tool that I spend money and personal time on!! The attorney told me that MS is afraid that I will make money or am trying to make money by using their name!! I make no money with this! Honestly I will probably end up spending more money when my wife finally goes over the edge and divorces me for neglecting her and my 3 boys because all I do is work on this project. Anyways I think this is a bunch of crap but cannot afford to fight the billion dollar corporation. I have registered a new domain name to migrate to but I really do not want to. Hell I could barely afford the $8 to register a new domain! One thing that really pisses me off is the fact that this site and forum has been up for very close to 5 months now and those idiots have FINALLY found this project! I know it isn't very popular (yet) so I can understand a few months but close to 5? Anyways please submit some feedback and your thoughts on this new issue. I will hopefully have the documents scanned and posted on the website within the next couple of days. I need to find a friend that does not have a broken scanner. Mine died about 9 months ago and my closest friend's died just a week ago. Unfortunatley I do not have any friends that have money. :(
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users