Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Label for CD? CoverARt

#1 User is offline   winner Icon

• Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 03:48 PM

Just burnt the .iso and it's great. all that's lacking is a cool label for the CD (like the one for the Ultimate BootCD). Has anyone created one and if so can it be posted somewhere here so wecan all use?

#2 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 05 October 2004 - 04:10 PM

The one that I use for CD sales is basically the old background image (used until Ver. 2.1). I just took the image and had it set to fit in my CD labeling software. Parts of the name of the project are "out of range" so it's really a pretty crappy label. I am the exact opposite of an artist, no skill whatsoever, so I haven't been able to come up with anything better. It would be awesome if someone had the extra time and designed one for us. :D
      "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

#3 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• Main Mirror/Here Since Beginning
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Computers and stuff...<br /><br />:-)

Post icon  Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:24 PM

If I had time I would, but I'm not sure if I'll have time for that. I'm not the best artist either but I can make some decent things, if I take a lot of time... :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
        "Computers are really strange - first everything works fine, then something goes terribly wrong and nothing works, and then - like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, everything is back to normal again. It's like nothing ever happened. Like the computer were female." - Unknown
        "Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy. In a jar on my desk." - Stephen King
        "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan
        "Microsoft Windows [n.]: A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." - Unknown
        "When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why." - Unknown

#4 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Admin

Posted 06 October 2004 - 05:21 AM

Don't worry about it Littl, you do enough for the project. You need your extra time to spend hitting the books and spending with your family. I'm sure someone with artistic ability will eventually find this post and have time to help us.
          "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
          0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users