• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Donators please be known!!

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 10 October 2004 - 07:30 PM

Well I received this as a question about a week ago from a donator. Asking if their name color would change in the forum after they donated to the project, several other sites/forums do this. So I thought it was a cute little idea and have finally found the time to implement the change. If you have donated to the forum please PM me and let me know what your screenname for the forum is. I'm sorry I do not have the time to search the member database of 300+ members to find you myself. Thanks for your support and help with being noticed for your efforts.
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

#2 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• Main Mirror/Here Since Beginning
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Computers and stuff...<br /><br />:-)

Post icon  Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:15 AM

Whoopee, I'm blue! :D

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
      "Computers are really strange - first everything works fine, then something goes terribly wrong and nothing works, and then - like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, everything is back to normal again. It's like nothing ever happened. Like the computer were female." - Unknown
      "Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy. In a jar on my desk." - Stephen King
      "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan
      "Microsoft Windows [n.]: A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." - Unknown
      "When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why." - Unknown

#3 User is offline   stidyup Icon

• Forum News
        • Group: Moderator
        • Location:Yorkshire, UK, Earth, Milky Way, the known Universe and probably the unknown too....

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:18 AM

I wondered what had happened :D
        RescueME Virus Removal

Mirror

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

#4 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
          • Group: Admin

Posted 11 October 2004 - 03:18 PM

Yes well I am now red, I chose blue for the Mod.'s and Green for donators. Simple little extra touch, yeah all pretty now!! :wacko:
          "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

"My cause is noble, my power is pure"

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
          0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users