• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Announcing AutoStreamer

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:09 AM

Well a buddy of mine from Neowin and myself have been working on a nice little tool to help everyone with slipstreaming service packs to Windows CD's. This is a very small yet robust little application. It allows you to slipstream any service pack into any appropriate version of Windows. Well, it's compatible with 2000, XP, and 2k3. More details will follow and hopefully by the end of the week the first version will be released! You can get a little more information about it by following this link:

http://www.neowin.ne...howtopic=184212

I have also started a topic about this so everyone can ask questions about it .HERE.

***7/1 update***
    I am currently testing a beta version that is looking good enough for release. Just a few minor details to work on. BTW, I've successfully slipstreamed SP2 RC2 and am in the process of installing it on my "new" old test machine I built yesterday. Just a little note to let everyone know this will work with SP2 when it is released :D

This post has been edited by SteelTrepid: 01 July 2004 - 02:13 PM

"I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
    0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users