• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Version 3.05 Released!!!

#1 User is offline   SteelTrepid Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:55 PM

New version has been released!! There are several new changes in the version and A LOT of updates.

For more information please view these pages on the site:
    http://www.ubcd4win.com/news.htm
    http://www.ubcd4win.com/verhistory.htm

I will get more information and documentation on the website later tonight and tomorrow. Right now I have to take the kids to get some fireworks so we can blow some stuff up!!
    "I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life"

#2 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• Main Mirror/Here Since Beginning
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Computers and stuff...<br /><br />:-)

Post icon  Posted 23 June 2007 - 11:19 PM

Sweet! Finally got it up on my mirror. :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
      "Computers are really strange - first everything works fine, then something goes terribly wrong and nothing works, and then - like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, everything is back to normal again. It's like nothing ever happened. Like the computer were female." - Unknown
      "Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy. In a jar on my desk." - Stephen King
      "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan
      "Microsoft Windows [n.]: A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." - Unknown
      "When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why." - Unknown

#3 User is offline   rdsok Icon

• rdsok
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Admin

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:36 AM

The (official) AVG Free plugin has finally been released publicly in this version... Currently its available in the latest UBCD4Win v3.05 that released Saturday, June 23 at http://www.ubcd4win.com ( shameless plug )...

Grisoft will likely post a webpage that will have a generic BartPE plugin but I don't know where or where... the only difference between the BartPE and UBCD4Win is in the nu2menu XML itself where the UBCD4Win version places the menu item in an Anti-Virus menu folder and the BartPE version does not.

Why the term "official"? Well I've been working directly with Grisoft to help develop the plugin and work through any of the issues they had found. As many of you already know, Joshua developed the original 7.x plugin, then both he and I began the work for the 7.5.x version back in October of last year and contact with Grisoft began about December... since that time Pcuser contributed some help coding and I blatently stole some code styles from Hilander999 ( with his knowledge of course )... so this has very much been a world-wide team effort to help develope this plugin...

Do read the included HTML help file since it contains a bit of the licensing info with more details available in the actual license agreement itself ( in text and rich text formats ).
        Plan A is always more effective when the device you are working on understands that Plan B involves either a large hammer or screwdriver....

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
        0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users