Giveaway of the Day - GRT Deleted Files Recovery for NTFS - October 12, 2009
* Recover deleted files and folders even after recycle bin has been emptied or use of Shift+Del key.
* File recovery from Missing or Lost folders.
* No technical or data recovery software skills are required.
* Provides easy-to-use graphical user interface.
* Multi-Disk Drive Support – Supports IDE, ATA, USB and SCSI hard drives.
Does not work for me, it finds the harddrive fine, it scans for 2 seconds flat and finds nothing (other tools I have work fine), if I then choose another drive (even though the utility didn´t find anything) for the backup, it errors out:
GRT Data Recovery has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconviniance.
I wrote to GRTSoft and told them, still waiting for a reply.
This post has been edited by bengt: 12 October 2009 - 04:51 AM