Free Camtasia Studio 3 (Until Jan 7)

#1 User is offline   Jotnar Icon

• Ultimate Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:00 PM

Register Here: http://www.techsmith...tasia/pcpls.asp

Download Here: http://download.tech...2/camtasiaf.exe

Its pretty good recording software for creating tutorials etc...

Cheers

#2 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• Main Mirror/Here Since Beginning
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Computers and stuff...<br /><br />:-)

Post icon  Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:11 AM

Yup, we have a license for the latest version at work and it works great. Good to know we can get a somewhat older version for free. :)Thanks.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
      "Computers are really strange - first everything works fine, then something goes terribly wrong and nothing works, and then - like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, everything is back to normal again. It's like nothing ever happened. Like the computer were female." - Unknown
      "Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy. In a jar on my desk." - Stephen King
      "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan
      "Microsoft Windows [n.]: A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." - Unknown
      "When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why." - Unknown

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users