• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Combining UBCD and WindowsUBCD create a single cd combining both projec

#16 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• Main Mirror/Here Since Beginning
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Computers and stuff...<br /><br />:-)

Post icon  Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:21 PM

My combined build is under 350 or 400MB so I'm thinking you did something very wrong or an accident happened along they way. Please try it again with a fresh start and let us know how it goes. As for the Office CD, the only way it could hold over 703MB would be compression (which they do) and then they are just uncompressed on your HD (which usually happens) so that's why you're probably seeing that. Otherwise, it's a DVD that looks like a CD. :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
    "Computers are really strange - first everything works fine, then something goes terribly wrong and nothing works, and then - like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, everything is back to normal again. It's like nothing ever happened. Like the computer were female." - Unknown
    "Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy. In a jar on my desk." - Stephen King
    "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan
    "Microsoft Windows [n.]: A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." - Unknown
    "When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why." - Unknown

#17 User is offline   DigiWiz Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Banned

Posted 28 August 2004 - 04:45 PM

feldegast, on Aug 28 2004, 02:03 AM, said:

...i have an Office CD (not DVD) which has 1.4GB on it..... that's when u copy the contents of the cd to the HDD or do a select all and view properties rather than do a properties on just the cd drive, wish i knew how that was done  :(

:)

Actually, it has nothing to do with compression - it is done with cdimage (cdimage.exe), an in-house MS product that, when constructing an ISO, will only copy duplicate files once, and use pointers to direct calls to the lone copy on the CD. This is how so-called AIO CDs are made, containing numerous OSs (or applications) onto one CD... since many of the files are shared (indentical) from one version to the next, cdimage merely copies the files once, and adjusts the pointers.

UltraISO has a similar function - I use both all the time to decrease the size of my final ISOs (assuming they'll have many duplicate files). There is NO compression involved. For example, my SuperWinPE disc is ~700MB, but contains the equivalent of over 2.8GB of data... no compression.

Do a Google search for cdimage... you'll find plenty of resources for both the file and the syntax for usage... but please keep in mind, it DOES NOT magically fit GBs of data onto a CD - ONLY if there are many duplicate files will it be of use. CDIMAGE is a console app that uses command-lines... there is a GUI version called CDImage GUI beta3 by Cyberian.

Hope this clears up any confusion...

DW

#18 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 28 August 2004 - 11:45 PM

Eh, I still consider that compression, or at least an algorithm that is being used to help lower space usage. If no algorithm or pointers or anything are used, then there is no compression and thus is a 1:1 thing. If it's not a 1:1 thing, there's compression. Anything, that's my thought. I understand how that works, it's the same kind of thing with compression in images (by colors and pixels), but in my books, doing it that way, or having actual compression are more or less the same thing since you are reducing the amount of data in some sense. Anyway, I'm done babbling.... :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
        "Computers are really strange - first everything works fine, then something goes terribly wrong and nothing works, and then - like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, everything is back to normal again. It's like nothing ever happened. Like the computer were female." - Unknown
        "Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy. In a jar on my desk." - Stephen King
        "If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan
        "Microsoft Windows [n.]: A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition." - Unknown
        "When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why." - Unknown

#19 User is offline   verbalshadow Icon

• Pip

Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:31 PM

can this file pointer thing be done with mkisofs? how does it determ if the files are the same?

#20 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 30 August 2004 - 04:18 PM

For those who were wondering, here's the modified cdshell.ini menu section that I made and I think it fits just right:

#
            # Main Menu
            #
            main_menu:
            set textColor = color[white on black]
            clear
            set textColor = color[yellow on red]
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ ULTIMATE BOOT CD VER 2.4 ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/ ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ "
            set textColor = color[white on brown]
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ [Main Menu] ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            set textColor = color[white on green]
            print " ¬  ¬ THE Ultimate Boot CD including the UBCD and the Windows UBCD all in one! ¬  ¬ "
            print " ¬  ¬ The Windows Ultimate Boot CD is ver 2.01 --- http://www.windowsubcd.com/ ¬  ¬ "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [1] ¬  Windows Ultimate Boot CD ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F1] ¬ Hard Disk Utilities ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F2] ¬ Filesystem Utilities ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F3] ¬ CPU/Memory Utilities ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F4] ¬ System Utilities ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F5] ¬ DOS Boot Disks ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F6] ¬ Linux Boot Disks ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F7] ¬ Others ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F8] ¬ Boot first hard disk ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F9] ¬ Boot second hard disk ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ "
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  [F10] Drop to console ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ "
            print " NOTE: This is NOT a modified or non-authentic version of the UBCD. The WinUBCD "
            print " was just simply added to make this an all-in-one CD. Thus the combined name up¬ "
            print " above is THE UBCD, therefore still giving credit to the original UBCD creator. "
            set textColor = color[white on blue]
            print " ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ Please select an item (First hard disk will boot after 5 minutes) ¬  ¬  ¬  "
            set textColor = color[white on black]

:)I still haven't seen any problems though I'll do even more testing when I can. :D

This post has been edited by LittlBUGer: 30 August 2004 - 04:19 PM

#21 User is offline   DigiWiz Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip
              • Group: Banned

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:20 PM

verbalshadow, on Aug 30 2004, 03:31 PM, said:

can this file pointer thing be done with mkisofs? how does it determ if the files are the same?

I usually like to research my responses a bit to assure accuracy, but I'll bend my own rules a little on this one and let you take what I have, and do the research yourself - my schedule doesn't permit a better answer for now...

There are a number of versions of mkisofs around...

mkisofs 2.01a32 supports a -duplicates-once switch.

Bart's "patched" version of mkisofs is necessary because I believe it a requirement that the I386 folder and its contents must be CAPITALIZED. Seems to me there were a few others files, perhaps in system32 which also has this requirement. Whatever the case (pun intended), there are some capitalization requirements that the "plain vanilla" mkisofs does not provide. Bart's patched version (included with PE Builder) just capitalizes everything to assure compatibility with BartPE. It does not, however, support the -duplicates-once switch.

I know people have been successful at using the -duplicates-once switch in the version of mkisofs that supports it, but I've just stuck with cdimage... and for that matter, I don't even really use that any longer, now that UtraISO supports essentially the same thing with it's optimize function.

That ought to be enough for you to do some Googling and get a more complete answer...

DW

This post has been edited by DigiWiz: 31 August 2004 - 09:22 AM

#22 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 31 August 2004 - 05:19 PM

I'm also trying to add a Novell ZENworks Imaging boot CD to this combo CD (basically a Linux boot CD). I've had no luck from what I've tried thus far. Any suggestions for the Linux-savy out there? Thanks. :)

#23 User is offline   feldegast Icon

• Pip

Posted 01 September 2004 - 07:52 AM

my build is so large due to the plugins i have included for PE Builder as well as additional bootdisks added to UBCD (16-bit) using CDImage i cut it down to 693MB tho i have not tested it

#24 User is offline   Hemo2 Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:17 AM

feldegast, on Aug 25 2004, 06:20 PM, said:

tested and works fine...here is what i did:

Note: I am building with a Win XP SP2 slipstreemed cd

I have noticed there is a file missing (removed from the windows cd by the slipstream process) with regard to ADO or a related plugin (some database plugin) as well as the common files plugin so if u include those plugins you will have to modify the inf's acordingly.

1. Build the CD using PeBuilder as per standard instructions but don't create the ISO as that is not used. put the files from PeBuilder into d:\mycd\

2. copy PRO1.DAT (this is the winxp bootloader, if u are building with win2003 use the win2003 bootloader instead) to d:\mycd\

3. copy the files from UBCD (16-Bit) to d:\mycd\ ...overwtiting files when prompted

4. i know this is not an ideal sollution but untill an alternative is sugested, edit autorun.inf so it looks as follows:
                    ---start autorun.inf--------
                    [autorun]
                    open=Programs\nu2menu\nu2menu.exe
                    ShellExecute=docs\index.html
                    icon=ubcd.ico
                    ---end autorun.inf--------

5. edit d:\mycd\boot\cdshell.ini adding a refrence for Windows UBCD eg
                    print " [F8] Windows Ultimate Boot CD            "
                    if ($lastKey == key[f8]); then chain /pro1.dat
                    I put this in the Others section for testing but it might be better to re-arange the menu slightly to have it on the 1st page, in my old build i had it as option 1 on the 1st page for easy access.

6. burn the CD (or cdreate an ISO) using the following settings (i use nero):
                    Bootloader...
                    Image File = d:\mycd\boot\loader.bin
                    no emulation
                    load segment = 07C0
                    Number of loaded segments = 4
                    boot message is optional, i used Ultimate Boot CD

ISO Settings....
                    Filename length: (iso level 2)
                    Format: Mode 2 / XA
                    Character set: ISO 9660
                    enable juliet
                    relax restrictions:
                    allow path depth >8 directories
                    allow > 255 characters in path
                    do not add ':1' ISO file version extension
                    allow more than 64 characters for juliet names

LABEL......
                    Volume Label: Ultimate Boot CD

You should now have a CD (or ISO) containing a combined UBCD and WindowsUBCD. Enjoy

for future testing:
                    it may turn out easier to include the UBCD (16-Bit Version) files in the custom directory so that PE Builder automatically includes them and then edit the following line in pebuilder.inf to point to the UBCD (16-bit version) bootloader to more fully automate the process but i have not tested this.

exec="mkisofs.exe -iso-level 4 -volid ""WindowsUBCD"" -A PEBUILDER/MKISOFS -sysid ""Win32"" -b bootsect.bin -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -hide bootsect.bin -hide boot.catalog -o ""@[email protected]"" ""@[email protected]"""

I thought I'd post a note with my experience with this. First off, THANK YOU for this wonderful idea and instructions! I've customzied the UBCD with some of my own bootdisks and it will be great to combine this with WUBCD and only have 1 CD for both!

I have a question for first though. How do I create the PRO1.DAT file mentioned? I searched the internet and found this file, but is it possible to create my own so I can be certain it is the right version of file to use? (Is this file located somewhere on my XP System CD?) I ran UltraISO and extracted the boot info, but it wants to create a .BIF file, so I'm confused how the PRO1.DAT is created or where it comes from, short of downloading it from an unfamiliar site on the internet.

I didn't have my Nero software installed at work and when I tried to burn the compilation using Roxio v6 Platinum, it complained about the folder names in the \i386\WinSxS folder as being too long and it would not include them unless I renamed these to shorter names. Thus, I figured it wouldn't work and then attempted to use your suggestion of using the PE Builder process and just 'include' the UBCD folder. I believe it worked! (Well, I "think" it did.)

Here is what I did:

I copied my entire UBCD and BartsPE folder containing my WUBCD plugins into their own seperate folders so during my testing I wouldn't mess up my original setup for these and could alter things.

I edited the UBCD CDSHELL.INI file to be the way I wanted it to look and to include the command to "chain" the PRO1.DAT file for WUBCD. I copied the PRO1.DAT file into the top level folder of the UBCD. I then edited the PEBUILDER.INF file and changed the "bootsect.bin" to "boot/loader.bin" and ran PE Builder to make the .iso file and told it to include my UBCD folder. The end result was it FAILED with a message that "boot.catalog" could not be found. This was confusing since that file appeared to be there. Thus, I edited the PEBUILDER.INF file again and removed "-hide boot.catalog" from the line. I ran PE Builder again to make the .iso file and this time it worked! However, it did give me a message that it was "using boot000.catalog...." This didn't make sense to me since the resulting .iso file created includes both "boot.catalog" and "boot000.catalog". (I don't understand many of the parameters of the mkisofs program, so it could be my own ignorance!)

Anyway, the line I used in pebuilder.inf is:

exec="mkisofs.exe -iso-level 4 -volid ""WindowsUBCD"" -A PEBUILDER/MKISOFS -sysid ""Win32"" -b boot/loader.bin -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -hide boot/loader.bin -o ""@[email protected]"" ""@[email protected]"""

I don't honestly know if this is right or if there's a better way or if there's a way to avoid the error about boot.catalog. (I hope the "-hide boot.catalog" statement isn't needed since I removed it!)

Anyway, the resulting CD I burned is working great so far! I haven't tested everything, but it boots up to the UBCD menu and I have booted some of my DOS bootdisks from the UBCD and I have also booted into WUBCD by selecting that item from the menu and it seems to be working fine too!

This will be wonderful to have both these on a single CD! (Well, I have to watch it as my compilation of UBCD and WUBCD is getting almost too large, but so far so good!)

So at this point it seems to work fine, but I would like to know how to create my own PRO1.DAT file for future reference and I don't know if the "boot.catalog" issue is a problem or if there's a way to get it to work without removing that parameter from the pebuilder.inf file.

#25 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 01 September 2004 - 11:24 AM

I just extracted the boot sector from my XP SP1 CD and renamed it to PRO1.dat and it has worked fine. I still don't understand though how you are getting such a 'full' CD. I have a few extra plugins and DOS boot disks added and it's still around 375MB total. As for the boot.catalog thing, I'm not sure. I made mine with Nero just fine. I'm still trying to figure out how to get a Linux CD on there as well and then I would be VERY happy. :)

#26 User is offline   Hemo2 Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2004 - 11:41 AM

LittlBUGer, on Sep 1 2004, 12:24 PM, said:

I just extracted the boot sector from my XP SP1 CD and renamed it to PRO1.dat and it has worked fine.  I still don't understand though how you are getting such a 'full' CD.  I have a few extra plugins and DOS boot disks added and it's still around 375MB total.  As for the boot.catalog thing, I'm not sure.  I made mine with Nero just fine.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get a Linux CD on there as well and then I would be VERY happy.  :)

Thanks, I'll give it a try to rename the extracted boot sector file to PRO1.DAT.

I've added 7 bootdisks to the UBCD, which is fairly minimal in size, but the most space taken up is with my WUBCD. The biggest thing I've added to it is Open Office which is around 142MB. I thought it might be handy to have in the event I was working on a computer that couldn't bootup and needed to actually view some documents. May not ever need it, but there's room for it (so far), so I'll leave it on there. I've added a few other things too, like a couple of Telnet clients, Acrobat Reader, FTP client, Xplorer2 Lite, etc.. (I figure you can never have enough tools "just in case"!)

#27 User is offline   LittlBUGer Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 01 September 2004 - 05:10 PM

Success!!! I finally got my ZENWorks Imaging boot CD to run on this too, luckily for the link I finally noticed on the main UBCD page! LOL. I was trying to run the command chain /isolinux/isolinux.bin instead of bcdw /isolinux/isolinux.bin So silly how simple that was, and it will work on any Linux boot CD though it says you can only add one. I'm happy anyway. We have all that we need on there now! WHOO!!!! :D

#28 User is offline   Jotnar Icon

• Ultimate Member
                          • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2004 - 07:39 PM

You can get the version of cdrtools that supports the -duplicate-once switch here: http://cdrtools.bootcd.ru/. It ends up having exactly the same size as if you used cdimage, which is a nono for me as cdimage is in a fuzzy legal area (says for Microsoft internal use only). As an added bonus there are much more options available than cdimage. As DigiWiz mentioned though you need to build the BartPE part using the Bart's version of mkisofs so as to have all the files and folders uppercased. Extract everying from the iso and build it again from another folder using the command line from pebuilder with the added -duplicates-once option.

@Hemo2, If you have a copy of Office 97 lying around you can get that on the CD with minimal fuss. You get PowerPoint, Word and Excel for around 80mb or so. Let me know if you want the plugin.

Cheers

This post has been edited by Jotnar: 03 September 2004 - 07:40 PM

#29 User is offline   feldegast Icon

• Pip

Posted 04 September 2004 - 11:52 AM

why my build is so large....

i have been asked wht my build is so big (at least i think it was me that was asked....)
                              anyway here is why...
                              Directory of P:\UBCD\PE\plugin

[.]........................[..].............................[!custom]...............[!profiles]
                              [a43]....................[adaware]..................[aida32].................[as
                              i]
                              [atapi_824146]......[AutoRamResizer].......[autorun]...............[avpersonal]
                              [bartpe]................[bginfo]......................[bst5]....................
                              chkdsk]
                              [cmos]..................[CWShredder].............[dbxtract]..............[deepbu
                              ner]
                              [DefragNT]............[dirms].......................[DiskCheck1057]....[diskchku
                              ]
                              [dospe].................[dsk_cpqcissm]...........[dsk_fasttx2k]........[dsk_hpt3
                              x]
                              [Eraser]................[EverestHome100].......[explore2fs]...........[explorerx
                              ]
                              [filerecovery].........[GeoShellv2]..............[HDTune]...............[insidep
                              o]
                              [ipscan].................[IZArc]......................[k-meleon]............[keyboard]
                              [keyfinderpe].........[lexun]......................[mbrwiz]................[msts
                              ]
                              [mwav].................[netstumbler].............[nicdrivers]............[nu2men
                              ]
                              [nwdskpe].............[p95].........................[passwordspro]......[PDFRead
                              r]
                              [pehdinst]..............[PELoader]................[popcorn]...............[ppoe2
                              3]
                              [ppoexp]...............[quickbench]..............[ramdisk]...............[regbrw
                              ]
                              [RegEditPE]............[regreswiz]................[renew].................[resto
                              ation]
                              [savepart].............[scribe]......................[sermouse]............[show
                              raf]
                              [smallcd]...............[stinger]....................[testdisk]...............[u
                              chk3]
                              [UnxUtils]...............[usb]........................[VBdlls].................[
                              ncneighborhood]
                              [vncviewer]............[winaudit].................[wincpuid]..............[windl
                              ]
                              [wshsupport]...........[WUL]......................[XSP]....................[nic_
                              pc55ag]
                              [total.commander]...[snapshot]...............[putty]...................[patch_82
                              146]
                              [ob1]......................[nic_intelpro]...........[nic_el2k_xp].........[nic_b
                              m4sbxp]
                              [nic_b57xp32].........[network]................[Enable_Sound]......[dtidata]
                              [mozillaembed].......[mcafee].................[irfanview].............[ghost8]
                              [erd2002]...............[dskcmd]................[bootfix].................[dsk_S
                              lImg]
                              [regexpander]........[scite].....................[SPFN]...................[spln]
                              [SSH]....................[sysinternals]...........[tinyhexer].............[Trill
                              an]
                              [Virtual.CD.Plugin]..[WinAce].................[WinImage.6].........[winpcap]
                              [winrar].................[winzip]...................[acdsee241]...........[acror
                              ad6]
                              [analyzer]..............[nero.burning.rom]..[CleartypeFonts].....[Common]
                              [defat]...................[dentfs]...................[Device.Maneger]...[Diskedi
                              or]
                              [Drivecrypt]...........[DVDdecrypt]...........[erd2003]..............[explorer]
                              [filedisk]................[fileextsmisc]............[firebird]...............[fi
                              ebirdflash]
                              [flashfxp]...............[f-prot]....................[gdb]....................[Alcohol]
                              [clonecd]...............[clonedvd]................[addFavorites].......[drivervi
                              w]
                              [ftpexplorer]..........[netstat]...................[sequoiaview]........[Serviwi
                              ]
                              [WindowsUpdate]...[Norton]....................[vmscsi]...............[explorermo
                              ]
                              [vmvga]................[vmmouse]...............[gdbnt].................[ghost32]
                              [hdhost]................[java142]..................[loadhive].............[magic
                              so]
                              [mapnet]...............[mcafeeram].............[nemo].................[Office97S
                              dSR2]
                              [pqmagic]..............[pqtools]...................[radmin]...............[RARPC

168 Directories (that's about 200 plugins) :D

note:
                              explorermod (modified by me to register the dll's and apply the settings but not activate the shell)
                              vmvga (not tested)
                              vmmouse (made by me but not tested yet)

also not all (tho most) are enabled
                              duplicate network drivers exist but only 1 of the duplicates are activated.

i hope this clears up that question

#30 User is offline   cabbie Icon

• Pip

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:04 PM

Has anyone been using Bootable CD Wizard v1.50z (http://bootcd.narod.ru) an english translation is available on the website. Just about anything you can boot from a cd or floppy can be added. You can require a password to boot the cd in the latest version

• (3 Pages)
                                • +
                                • You cannot start a new topic
                                • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
                                0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users